- … in Their Interactions with Israel
- Here are some of the ways, from the Fred Maroun article by the Gladstone Institute.
- We Arabs managed our relationship with Israel atrociously, but the worst of all is the ongoing situation of the Palestinians. Our worst mistake was in not accepting the United Nations partition plan of 1947.
- Perhaps one should not launch wars if one is not prepared for the results of possibly losing them.
- The Jews are not keeping the Arabs in camps, we are.
- Jordan integrated some refugees, but not all. We could have proven that we Arabs are a great and noble people, but instead we showed the world, as we continue to do, that our hatred towards each other and towards Jews is far greater than any concept of purported Arab solidarity.
Read more here.