Harvard Law professor Alan Dershowitz slammed Obama for stabbing Israel in the back.
What he did was so nasty, he pulled a bait and switch. He told the American public this is all about the settlements deep in the West Bank. And yet, he allowed he representative to the U.N. to abstain –which is really a vote for– a resolution that says the Jews can’t pray at the Western Wall, Jews can’t live in the Jewish Quarter [of Jerusalem] where they have lived for thousands of years. And he’s going to say, ‘Whoops! I didn’t mean that!’ Well read the resolution! You’re a lawyer, you went to Harvard Law School.
- Israeli Government: We Have “Ironclad Information” That Obama “Helped Craft” U.N. Resolution Condemning Israel
- Obama “Angry” & “Trying to Get Even”
- Fallout Continues After US Abstains from UN Vote to Sanction Israel
- John Kerry Delivered the Speech He’s Been Practicing for Years
- Palestinian Leader: Trump’s Ambassador To Israel Is A Green Light To Israeli “Extremists” And “Racists”
- Jerusalem Mayor: Trump Should Keep Promise To Move U.S. Embassy To Jerusalem
- ’60 Minutes’ Interviews Netanyahu: Trump & Israel, Dismantling Iran Deal